An Incense-scented fragrance celebrating the allure of the night, A Midnight Stroll eau de parfum joins Gucci's Haute Perfumery line The Alchemist’s Garden. Blended by master perfumer Alberto Morillas under Alessandro Michele's creative direction, the customizable collection made up of eaux de parfum, perfumed oils and acque profumate (meaning "scented waters") is inspired by the art of alchemy and fragrance-making, formulated to be layered and blended together to create a unique, personalized fragrance combination. Built around a hero ingredient linked to the distinctive codes of the House, each scent can be magnified, muted or fused with other fragrances from the luxury collection to create a one-of-a-kind sillage.
- 'A Midnight Stroll' eau de parfum
- As a dark and deep exploration, the fragrance evokes the resinous, aromatic profile of Incense and blends it with notes of smoky Cade Wood and fresh Cypress.
- Accentuate this fragrance by layering it with perfumed oils and acque profumate from the collection to create a personalized blend.
- Inspired by the first perfumery containers displayed on the wooden shelves of antique apothecaries, the fragrance is enclosed in a precious, black lacquered glass bottle with a porcelain effect, adorned with gold accents.
- Capturing the essence of the scent's mystery and elegance, the image of a jaguar decorates the bottle.
Unfortunately, at this moment, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.